The Complete User Experience Design (UX) Course! - DN Community Free Course

The Complete User Experience Design (UX) Course!

Enroll Now1

Enroll Now2

Description

You’re here because you want to design amazing websites & apps that your user will LOVE!
Or maybe you are looking to start a career in UX/UI and don't know where to start?
I'm here because I quit my job.
I had just turned 30.
It was the biggest salary I ever made.
BUT I felt like I wan’t giving anything to the world, I lost my passion.
My personal income for the last 6 months has been $0.
I moved out London.
I went travelling to France for 3 months.
I came back to the UK and lived with my parents.
I felt like giving back.
I found my passion, teaching.
I spent 6 months putting everything I know about UX/UI into a course.
Welcome to The Complete User Experience Design (UX) Course!!
Do you want to learn the fundamentals of User Experience Design (UX)?
Hopefully the answer is YES! "How can I do this?" Well not to worry, everything you need is here! This is an exciting, proven step-by-step online course that will walk you through the fundamentals of User Experience Design (UX). By the end of the course you will have more confidence when making design related decisions and be fully prepared for a career in UX/UI. When you complete the course you will be awarded a Certification.
We are starting completely from scratch - you don't need any experience in design to get started. This course will cover all the fundamentals of great UXI design, what you need and we'll go into detail about how you can use these techniques to delight your users and improve any website or app.
Not to mention you’ll be getting some amazing bonuses along the way. 
Here's a breakdown of each module...
Module 1: A Behind The Scenes Look At The Digital Industry!
  • You'll use our "Ultimate UX Toolkitworth $99 to get set up like a pro (Even if you're a beginner)
  • You'll learn industry secrets on how to get your first job as a UX designer
  • At the end of this first module, you'll understand why UX is the fastest growing tech sector and what is the future for the industry. You will also have better knowledge of how to plan for a successful career in digital.
Module 2: Customer Research
  • Learn how personas allow you to get into the mind of your user 
  • Create amazing Customer Journey Maps that show how your product is used in the real world
  • At the end of this week, you'll be well on your way to creating amazing websites that connect with your customers!
Module 3: Generating lots of ideas
  • Kick off the design process by getting your ideas down on paper
  • Learn how to get valuable feedback on your ideas
  • At the end of this week, you'll be able to host an ideation workshop!
Module 4: The Design phase
  • Learn how to use interactive tools that transform your designs into interactive prototypes!
  • Tech tutorials that will not only help you save you time, but will show you how to create beautiful immersive experiences
  • At the end of this week, you will have made an awesome clickable prototype and be ready to test with real users!
Module 5: Usability Testing
  • Learn how user testing can help guarantee your products success!
  • Discover the different types of Usability Testing and how to choose the right one for your project
  • At the end of this week, you will have launched your first user test and gained valuable feedback from real people to hep improve your product!